Engineering excellence that challenges the status quo
Ayesa is an international multi-award-winning engineering and environmental consultancy with design, project management (PMC), and site supervision capabilities. We work with like-minded companies and individuals who approach projects with a focus on delivering flourishing commercial and industrial ecosystems. We have been established in Ireland since 1998, with registered offices in Dublin (HQ), Cork, Galway and across the UK and the Middle East.
Ayesa is a leading consultancy providing engineering and PMC services across a range of sectors within Ireland. Our team also sits on a number of national frameworks including Irish Water, OPW and Gas Networks Ireland. We continue to work alongside our local clients to ensure effective and efficient project outcomes.
Our deep sectoral experience and interconnected skillsets ensure we provide state-of-the-art solutions for our clients which are practical and value-focused at all stages of the project, be it at the initial feasibility and funding stage or at the delivery of the design and supervision stages. Ayesa is well experienced with working on both the client-side, providing consultancy expertise, or supporting various contractors with their design and build initiatives.
Building 2100, Unit K, Ground Floor
Cork Airport Business Park
We Build Relationships and Consistently Add Value to Our Clients Who Work With Us...
Key Irish Projects
Appointed to carry out the detailed design of the perimeter secant pile wall, foundation bearing piles and the temporary tieback anchors.
Sector: Marine & Coastal
Appointed to supply the outline design and manage the construction phase to one of Ireland’s critical infrastructure assets.
Appointed by Irish Water as Consulting Engineers and Designers for the Blanchardstown Regional Drainage Scheme.
Ayesa was appointed for the entire project lifecycle, from inception to completion to provide flood relief protection to each of the towns.
Appointed as the Geotechnical Designer responsible for overseeing the timely production of all design deliverables on this €140 million, 15km Roads Project.
Appointed as the lead engineering consultant in a role that included hydrological studies, river and coastal modelling.
Employed by ESBI to carry out geomorphology and geological surveys and to assess the Wind Farm Detailed Geotechnical Design.
ISO Certified Company
At Ayesa we recognise our role in promoting and delivering safe, sustainable solutions. We hold certification to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 with Certification Europe, the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety management systems. This certification is part of a company-wide goal to maintain a high level of OH&S performance, to prevent injury and ill-health.
IS0 9001:2015 is our formalised system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving our project quality goals and client requirements. This provides a number of benefits to our work, including;
- Operational Consistency – Defines the best practice and standards for our team resulting in a successful project outcome.
- Continuous Improvement – Ensures we are continuously learning from each project we are involved in.
- Risk Management – By implementing various procedures and processes, we ensure risks are removed or mitigated to ensure safety.
Health & Safety Management
IS0 45001:2018 ensures the correct processes and procedures are implemented into our group and projects to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This benefits our clients by:
- Reduced Operational Risk – Reduces project downtime and delays as well as the overall costs of incidents at the workplace.
- Increased Workforce Protection - Increasing motivation and safety to our staff and others involved with the project.
- Improved Risk Identification – Ensure potential risks are identified early, reducing overall project cost and prevention of delays.
IS0 14001:2015 is a systematic framework that has been established to manage the immediate and long-term environmental impacts of our services and processes. This benefits the projects we work on by;
- Environmental Performance – Along with our internal environment team, we aim to provide sustainable project solutions.
- Competitive Advantages – Improved efficiency and reduced costs by incorporating environmentally friendly results.
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements – Ensures compliance with current and future regulatory requirements in the region.
Industry Achievements and Accreditations
Reinforces Ayesa's standing as a top tier international engineering consultant in the world. It demonstrates our proven international track record in Ireland, UK and the Middle East.
A global mark of excellence run in 21 countries, awarded selectively to businesses demonstrating superior business performance over 7 years for management, strategy, expertise, culture, sustainability and innovation.